- Tennis Courts hours are 7 am - 10 pm; 7 days a week.
- The Tennis Courts are open to residents and their guests.
- The course can be reserved by residents on this website. RESERVE HERE
- All Players and guests will observe rules of customary standards of etiquette and behavior. Play is at your own risk.
- Only smooth sole shoes may be worn. No black-soled shoes are allowed.
- No form of profanity will be tolerated.
- Racquet throwing is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed on the Tennis Courts.
- Roller Blades, Skateboards, Hover Boards, Bicycles, etc. are not allowed on the Tennis Courts.
- No games (football, basketball, etc.) may be played on the Tennis Courts.
- At no time should there be anyone on the Tennis Courts except tennis players.
- Tennis Courts are to be used for the sole purpose of playing tennis.
- No leaning, sitting against, climbing, or jumping over the net or the fence around the Tennis Courts.
- All trash must be picked up and disposed of.
- Any individual who violates these rules is subject to immediate removal from the Tennis Court.
VIOLATION OF THE RULES MAY RESULT IN SUSPENSION FROM THE RECREATIONAL FACILITIES, A $500 FINE, AND/OR OTHER DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS.
To access the Tennis Court, you will need your access card. If you do not have one, you will need to get one from the onsite manager. Accounts must be in good standing to receive an access card.