Main Clubhouse Pool
Rock Creek Main Pool Rules
*Our Pools are unguarded Swim-At-Your-Own-Risk Pools!
Pool Season is from May 1st to September 30th.
(POOLS ARE CLOSED ON WEDNESDAY FOR CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE)
***Under 24hr surveillance****
Due to Texas Legislation lifeguards are now required for water slides. This was not a budgeted expense, thus the water slide is CLOSED. Do not climb, play, use the slide or remove the signage.
- Swimming Pool Hours are 5 am – 10 pm every day during swim season, excluding heavy maintenance day (Wednesday).
- No diving.
- No glass containers in or around the Pools.
- All persons using the Pools do so at their own risk and sole responsibility. Rock Creek Pools are unguarded Swim-At-Your-Own-Risk Pools!
- Swimming is allowed only during hours of use posted.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied at all times by a Resident 17 years of age or older to be admitted to the Pool and Pool area.
- Residents will be held responsible for the actions of their guests. Guests must be accompanied by Residents at all times while at the Pool. Only three (3) guest per resident is allowed.
- The Pool and Pool areas may be closed, or usage limited at any time because of weather, operational difficulties, and/or overcrowding. In case of lightning or thunder, Red Cross’s current standards are recommended.
- No pets are allowed in the Pool and Pool areas.
- Alcohol and other drugs are prohibited in the Pool and Pool areas.
- Profanity, improper behavior, and intoxication are not allowed.
- Individuals infected with a communicable disease or virus should not enter the Pool for at least two weeks.
- In accordance with CDC and Texas Department of State Health Services guidelines, incontinent swimmers and swimmers who are not toilet trained must use diapers specifically designed for swimming when in the pool or splash pad area (such as Little Swimmers® disposable swim diapers and/or iplay® reusable swim diapers) and caregivers should check swim diapers frequently. Such diapers must be changed in the restrooms only.
- Running, pushing, wrestling, ball playing, dunking, splashing, or causing undue disturbance in or around the Pool or Pool area will not be tolerated.
- Only Coast Guard approved life preservers are permitted and the supervising adult must be within arm’s reach of a child or person wearing the life preserver.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn in the pool. No cut-off jeans or pants, no denim or other non-swimming shorts (such as basketball shorts). All swimsuits must cover undergarments in their entirety. Shirts may be worn in the pool so long as a swimsuit is worn under the shirt and must be of a light color free from heavy dyes.
- Smoking is prohibited in or around the Pool and Pool areas.
Pool Gate Code: According to governing documents, the homeowner's account must be in good standing to use the amenities. Good standing accounts include no fines, fees, or association dues owed.
You will need an access card to get into the pull area.