Fitness Center Rules
- Fitness Center hours are 4 am - 10 pm; 7 days a week.
- Only Residents 15 years of age and older are permitted access to the Fitness Center.
- It is required that all participants wear appropriate workout attire and closed-toe athletic shoes at all times while using the fitness center.
- As a courtesy to others, all machines should be wiped when finished with provided spray cleaner and/or wipes.
- Children ages 14 and 15 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible aged 17 years or older at all times. Both the adult and child must complete and sign a release form located in the RCCA office. Minors aged 15 or older are allowed in the Fitness Center with adult permission and a signed agreement. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the Fitness Center.
- No guest under the age of 17 is allowed in the Fitness Center. All guests must be accompanied by a Resident. Only one (1) guest per resident is allowed.
- NO FOOD or DRINKS allowed except for water.
- It is not recommended that participants exercise if they have consumed alcohol in the last eight hours.
- Residents and guests should consult with their physician before exercising if they are on prescription medications.
- All persons using the Fitness Center do so at their own risk and responsibility.
- A spotter is recommended during the use of the bench press or squat rack.
- All weights shall be removed from equipment when finished and all dumbbells shall be returned to their proper place.
- Workouts on the cardio machines should be limited to 30 minutes to allow all residents and guests an opportunity to use the equipment. Fines will be levied for violation of this rule.